- All prices are stated in TTD (Trinidad and Tobago Dollar).
- Website prices stated are for per-day rental and do not include delivery, setup and/or break-down charges.
- Additional rental charges will be incurred if items are not able to be returned on dates contracted.
- A 50% non-refundable down payment is required to reserve an order.
- At least 48 hours notice of cancellation must be given for any refunds to be issued.
- Orders cancelled the day before, the day of, or at the time of delivery are non-refundable.
- Refunds or credit will not be issued for any items ordered but not used.
- Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice.
- By accepting confirmation of your order you are agreeing to our Rental Policy as the Terms and Conditions to which you will be contracted.
- A 50% non-refundable down payment is required to reserve an order, unless secured with a purchase order following receipt of the quote. Please note that a quote does not guarantee a booking, nor does it reserve any items.
- The balance payment is due prior to the date of your event, once your final invoice is sent to you. All balance payments must therefore be made prior to, or upon the delivery of your items at your venue.
- If you are able to issue a purchase order from a registered company, the balance payment can be made within 30 days following your event.
- We charge a standard security deposit fee of $500 TTD per order, refundable via bank transfer within 30 days following our receipt of payment. This covers any damages or late returns of the items (for the DIY collection service).
- If there is an accidental breakage of an item, we will assess any damage caused and let you know the cost to repair. The difference of the deposit fee will be refunded back to you within 30 days.
- Down payments to secure each booking must include the refundable security deposit in full.
- All requests and booking fees are calculated based upon per-day rental periods. Collections to be made after 12.00pm on the last day of your event will be considered an additional complete day.
- All orders require our approval once a quote request is made via the website. Once a quote is requested, we will check the availability of your required items, following which you will receive an email confirmation detailing the final quote, delivery fee and the 50% deposit amount.
- Instructions will be provided regarding how to pay the deposit within this order confirmation email also.
- Prior to your event, you will receive an invoice via email requesting the balance of payment.
- Bookings can be made up to 4 months before your event but no earlier than 24 hours in advance.
- All bookings have a minimum hire order of $1000TTD (excluding delivery), except for DIY bookings (meaning you pickup and drop-off to our warehouse or office) which have a minimum hire order of $650TTD.
Delivery & Collection
- Delivery and set up costs will be calculated based upon each order and will only be provided within the quote following your reservation request.
- Delivery & pick up charge is quoted as a round-trip fee.
- Delivery & pick up charges are based on time and location of the delivery.
- Normal delivery hours are 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Deliveries can be arranged after 4:30pm the day before your event at no extra charge.
- Collections to be made after 12:00pm on the last day of your event will be considered and charged as an additional complete day.
- Delivery & pick up outside of our normal hours will incur additional charges such as late night or holiday.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to inform us of potential delivery obstacles, such as driveways not accessible by a truck, narrow doorways or small elevators. We will not be responsible if the items cannot be loaded onto a location due to obstacles.
- All items must be available for collection at the place of delivery.
- Delivery prices quoted via the website may be subject to change before any booking is approved.
- Customers are fully responsible for care and use of furniture whilst in their possession.
- All equipment must be protected from weather at all times, unless otherwise stated as waterproof.
- Customers will be charged up to the value of replacement of furniture if any damage is incurred due to improper use or care.
- During the period of hire, the hirer is responsible for the items and must insure against all risk.
- Furniture must be used for its intended purpose only. We will not accept liability for any damage or injury to goods or persons caused by misuse of the hired furniture.
- Decorative items such as arches and backdrops are strictly for ornamental purposes only. Any misuse of the product such as climbing or suspending heavy objects will result in damage to the product.
- Any damage caused to hire goods, beyond reasonable wear and tear, will be the responsibility of the hirer. Any repair work necessary as a result will be chargeable.
- Some furniture is handmade and constructed from naturally occurring products, and may vary in shades and consistency. Some imagery on our website and social media can therefore only serve as a representation of the furniture provided.
- Furniture must be kept away from sources of ignition or excessive heat. Our furniture is not fire resistant.
- Any issues which may arise from improper setup of items from self-assembly, DIY collections or movement of items following delivery are the responsibility of the customer.
- Cheque Payment: Please make all cheques payable to Perched Events Limited. All cheques must be mailed or delivered to Perched Head Office, Pomme Rose Avenue, Cascade, Port of Spain, Trinidad. Please contact +1 (868) 230-9716 or email email@example.com if you wish to arrange to have a cheque delivered. All deposit cheques must be cleared before the date of your event.
- Cash Payment: Cash payments must be paid in full upon the delivery date of your reservation.
- Bank Deposit: At checkout you will be provided with the bank and account number. You will need to deposit the total deposit cost of your order. Once the deposit is made, please email the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation of the deposit your order will be processed.
- Online Bank Transfer: At checkout you will be provided with our bank and account number. You will need to deposit the total deposit cost of your order. Once the transfer has been made, please email a screenshot of the transaction receipt to email@example.com. Upon confirmation of the deposit your order will be processed.
- Paypal Payment: Payments can also be made using either Visa or MasterCard direct to our Paypal account. You will receive a Paypal email invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org following your order request, with details of how to proceed using the secure Paypal payment gateway. Please note all Paypal email invoices will be sent with the currency converted from TTD to USD at the current exchange rate (according to www.xe.com).
- We shall in no way be held responsible or accountable for any injury, death or loss of income caused to yourself or any third parties or properties due to the hire of equipment or provided services by us.
Last Updated: January 2020